Small Business Insurance
Small Business Insurance is a commercial package policy that includes property and liability coverages to meet the needs of small business owners.
Small Business Insurance covers the replacement cost of your building, including:
• Completed additions and additions under construction.
• Permanently installed fixtures, machinery and equipment.
• Personal property used to maintain the building.
• Outdoor fixtures.
• Landlord furnishings.
Small Business Insurance covers the replacement cost of property, including:
• Property you own that is used in the business.
• Property of others that is in your care, custody and control.
• Tenants’ improvements or betterments.
Small Business Insurance covers general liability for:
• Bodily injury.
• Property damage.
• Advertising and personal injury (liability arising out of libel, slander,
malicious prosecution, wrongful eviction and invasion of privacy).
Small Business Insurance includes loss of business income due to mechanical failure or service interruption.
Did You Know?
Small Business Insurance automatically includes business income and extra expense coverage for up to 12 months.
Discover How Bellwether Can Benefit You.